Are you struggling in any way? Please visit the Basic Needs Online Resource Guide for helpful resources and programs available to you.
I just got my Norco College ID number, what do I do next?
Join us on zoom to receive assistance with or learn more about:
- Student Employment
- MyPortal / WebAdvisor
- Basic Needs - Housing & Food Insecurities
- EduNav, Registration process and date
- How to meet with a counselor.
The Engagement Center provides support services aimed to increase students' success from the time students submit their application and throughout their first year of college.
First-time college students can:
- Receive assistance with admissions application, orientation, and assessment
- Meet with an Educational Advisor to:
- Discuss English and math placements
- Explore courses for the first semester
- Receive information about campus resources and special programs
- Assistance with registration into courses using WebAdvisor or EduNav.
- Meet with a Counselor and discuss career exploration
Students can also receive testing services for the following tests:
Here are some quick helpful links: