Email: NorcoEC@norcocollege.edu Engagement Center Virtual Summer Office Hours
Call or Text: (951) 790-2089 June 14, 2021 through August 13, 2021
Mon - Thur: 8 am to 6 pm Fri: CLOSED
The Engagement Center is closed to in-person assistance. However, we are still available to assist you. Click here to request assistance with the online application, registration, Educational Advisor sessions, and/or testing. A staff member will respond within 1 to 2 business days.
To meet with an Educational Advisor, click on Schedule an appointment page for more information.
Are you struggling in any way? Please visit the Basic Needs Online Resource Guide for many helpful resources and programs available to you
The Engagement Center provides support services aimed to increase students' success from the time students submit their application and throughout their first year of college.
First-time college students can:
- Receive assistance with admissions application, orientation, and assessment
- Meet with an Educational Advisor to:
- Discuss English and math placements
- Explore courses for the first semester
- Receive information about campus resources and special programs
- Assistance with registration into courses using WebAdvisor or EduNav.
- Meet with a Counselor and discuss career exploration
Students can also receive testing services for the following tests:
- Spanish Test
- Nelson Denny Reading Test
Here are some quick helpful links: