Email: NorcoEC@norcocollege.edu Engagement Center Virtual Office Hours
Call (951) 372-7176 Mon & Wed: 8 am to 6 pm Text (951) 790-2089 Tues, Thur, & Fri: 8 am to 4 pm
Are you struggling in any way? Please visit the Basic Needs Online Resource Guide for many helpful resources and programs available to you.
The Engagement Center provides support services aimed to increase students' success from the time students submit their application and throughout their first year of college.
First-time college students can:
- Receive assistance with admissions application, orientation, and assessment
- Meet with an Educational Advisor to:
- Discuss English and math placements
- Explore courses for the first semester
- Receive information about campus resources and special programs
- Assistance with registration into courses using WebAdvisor or EduNav.
- Meet with a Counselor and discuss career exploration
Students can also receive testing services for the following tests:
- Spanish Test
- Chemistry Diagnostic Test
- Nelson Denny Reading Test
Here are some quick helpful links: