​​​admissions banner


We are pleased to announce that a comprehensive online transcript service with an integrated electronic delivery option is now available through our partnership with Parchment​. The new system will provide students with access to:

  • Send transcripts electronically
  • A secure online platform
  • 24/7 service for students and alumni
  • Real-time update for tracking delivery via email, text, or fax
  • Automated acknowledgement of all orders
  • FedEx delivery options worldwide
  • Self-serving attachment feature​

How to Order an Official Transcript
Order your transcripts by accessing WebAdvisor now! 

  • After login, click on Order an Official RCCD Transcript under the Academic Profile menu. For login assistance, visit the Login Help section of WebAdvisor.

Students unable to login to WebAdvisor may place an order directly through Parchment​.  

  • Please note that your signature will be required for release of your academic transcript using this option. Follow instructions for transmission of release after completion of order.​
  • Service Options & Pricing

Same Day Order Cut-Off Time
The cut-off time for all Same Day Pick-Up transcript requests is two hours before department closure. All Same Day requests received after the cut-off time will be processed the following business day.​

Important Information

  • Transcripts will not be released until all outstanding fees to the District have been paid and all holds are cleared.
  • Students must be present with valid photo identification in order to pick up transcripts in person.
  • In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student. Valid photo identification (state ID, license, or passport) for both the student and the individual listed must be presented prior to the release of records (legible photocopy of ID will be permitted). Access Consent Form for details.
  • Courses completed at other colleges/universities are not included. Copies of transcripts from other colleges/universities must be requested from those institutions.
  • Transcripts not picked up within 90 days will be destroyed and will not be refunded.

Transcript Policies

  • Transcripts ordered from any of the three RCCD colleges include all coursework completed at Moreno Valley College, Norco College, Riverside City College, and any work-in-progress for the current term. It is not necessary to order transcripts from each RCCD college attended.
  • All transcript orders are submitted online. Computers are available on campus to complete transcript orders.  COD/Pay-in-person options are provided when ordering online. Phone orders are available with additional surcharge.
  • It is the student’s responsibility to make sure all semester grades, degrees, and grade changes are posted before submitting an order for transcripts.
  • Courses completed at other colleges/universities are not included. Copies of transcripts from other colleges/universities must be requested from those institutions.
  • Transcripts sent from Riverside Community College District to other colleges/universities are considered official. Personal or hand-carried sealed copies are also official, but may not be accepted by all institutions.

General Education Certification

General Education (GE) Certification is an official notification from a California Community College that a transfer student has completed courses fulfilling lower division general education requirements.

General Education Certification may include courses completed at Norco College and other accredited colleges or universities in the United States. The student must provide Norco College Counseling Center with official transcripts of all coursework from other institutions for which they are requesting GE Certification. For courses from out-of-state institutions, the student must also provide a catalog course description.

Students are responsible for requesting certification when requesting transcripts to be sent to participating institutions. Please note that GE Certification (CSU, IGETC) processing takes an additional 7 business days and during peak times, processing can take up to 14 days.

CSU - California State University General Education (CSUGE)
Norco College may certify a maximum of 39 units as having fulfilled the CSU lower division general education requirements. Grades of “C” or better must be earned in 30 of these 39 units.

UC – Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) for Transfer to CSU and UC
Transfer students will receive IGETC certification after completing all the required subject areas with a minimum “C” grade or better.

If you have any questions regarding General Education, consult a counselor.

Extra-Curricular Activities Record
The Extra-Curricular Activities and Honors Coursework Record is available for students to have their participation in college clubs and/or district organizations, student government, service to the community on behalf of a club, publications, scholarships, and awards acknowledged and mailed with their transcripts. The form also serves as a record for Honors Coursework taken at Norco College.

Students that wish to include this information must fill out the Extra-Curricular Activities and Honors Coursework form (available below and in the Student Activities office), take it to each advisor for signatures, and bring it to a campus student service official for clubs and activities for final approval BEFORE transcript order is placed.

For Honors coursework, an academic service official's signature is required. For scholarships, please obtain the signature from the District Dean of Student Financial Services.

Please keep in mind that only one form is mailed out. If students turn in an Extra-Curricular Activities and Honor Coursework Record form and then stay at Norco College longer and turn in another form, the 2nd form must have all of the 1st form's information on it, including signatures. Only the current form will be mailed. It is important to keep this form neat, grammatically correct, and preferably typed.

Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts are available for view and print online in WebAdvisor. To access your unofficial transcripts online, log into your WebAdvisor account, click on the Students box, then click View/Print My Unofficial Transcript under the Academic Profile menu. Printed copies of your unofficial transcripts may also be obtained at the Admissions and Records office for $1 per copy.​