​​​​​​​Adult Education Hero Image

Adult Education Concurrent Enrollment

​Required Steps:

  1. Submit a Norco College online application​.  Apply here to enroll​​​.
  2. Complete the Adult Education Concurrent Enrollment School Approval Form (Must receive approval from Adult School administrator).
  3. Provide Official Transcripts (in a sealed envelope and printed no more than ninety days ago) or Official Documentation of Enrollment from your adult school in the high school diploma or equivalency certificate.
  4. Please email AdultConcurrent@norcocollege.edu​ both the Adult Education Concurrent Enrollment School Approval Form and Official Documentation of Enrollment.

All approved adult education concurrent enrollment students will have registration access on the first day of each term in order to ensure that they do not displace regularly admitted students.


​​About the Program

Adult school students participating in a high school diploma or GED/HiSET program may enroll in selected credit courses at Norco College. Approved completed courses may be counted as electives toward the student's high school diploma, as well as a certificate or degree at Norco College. Students may not enroll in more than 8 ​units during the fall/spring semester, and no more than 5 units during the winter/summer semester.


​All enrollment fees are waived. Students may have to pay for additional fees such as student services fees, and transportation fees. All costs such as course materials, textbooks, and parking permits are to be paid by the student as well.


All adult school students currently enrolled in an adult education program completing a high school diploma or GED/HiSET program are eligible.

​Enrollment Limitations

  • AECE students may enroll in a maximum ​of 8 units in Fall/Spring and 5 units in Summer.
  • AECE students are not permitted to enroll in any Kinesiology (KIN) courses.
  • Norco College allows up to 3 HSCE students to be enrolled in a course. Once the limit has been reached, the instructor’s authorization (signature) on a Norco College HSCE Add Card is required to enroll.  
  • ​AECE students approved at Norco College may enroll into general courses offered at Riverside City or Moreno Valley College, in accordance with each college’s high school concurrent enrollment policies and procedures.
  • AECE students approved at Riverside City College or Moreno Valley College may only enroll into Norco College classes in person.​

​​Contact Us:

Please contact Admissions and Records for more information: 
Student Services Bldg. First Floor
Phone: (951) 372-7002