WINTER & SPRING 2024
High School Concurrent Enrollment
WINTER 2024/SPRING 2024 Deadline: December 22nd/February 9th
All high school students wishing to attend Norco College are required to complete the following steps for each major term by the published deadline.
Learn more about Concurrent Enrollment:
Meet Liam, our first Concurrent Enrollment graduate.
1. Complete a Norco College Online 2024 Winter or Spring Application - Print out or screenshot your application confirmation page (you will need this later).
2. Print & Fill Out High School Concurrent Enrollment (HSCE) School/Parent Approval Form
3. Parent/Guardian Signature & Student Signature Required (Electronic/Typed Signatures Accepted)
4. Take School/Parent Approval for to High School Administrator for school approval.
5. Submit completed packet that includes: Parent/School approval form and application confirmation page to HSconcurrent@norcocollege.edu.
INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Acceptance letters will be sent via Norco College Student Email
About the Program
Minor high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic or vocational work, are classified as highly gifted and/or talented, or are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them, may be eligible for admission to Norco College as a special student, pursuant to Sections 48800, 48800.5, 48802, 76001, and 76002 of the California Education Code.
Students enrolled in a Home Study Program must provide proof that the Home Study Program is registered with the State of California.
To qualify for concurrent admissions with Norco College, students must be at least 16 years of age or have completed the 10th grade and in good standing with a high school G.P.A. of at least 2.0.
Students under 16 or who have not completed the 10th grade must receive supplementary approval from the Dean of Educational Partnerships through an additional interview process. The interview and approval process in addition to the required documents must be completed and submitted by the application deadline to be eligible to attend Norco College.
- HSCE students may enroll in a maximum of 8 units in Fall/Spring and
5 units in Winter/Summer.
- HSCE students are not permitted to enroll in any Kinesiology (KIN) courses.
- HSCE students approved at Norco College may enroll into general courses offered at Riverside City or Moreno Valley College, in accordance with each college’s high school concurrent enrollment policies and procedures.
- HSCE students approved at Riverside City or Moreno Valley College may only enroll into Norco College classes in person.