Norco College Tutorial Services is dedicated to helping students reach their academic goals. We offer FREE tutoring for most Norco College courses. We are located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) on the first floor of the Wilfred J. Airey Library.
A one hour tutorial session is the best way to get the most help from a tutor. Most tutorial sessions are one-on-one. Occasionally, you may have to share an appointment with another student.
To make an appointment with a tutor, please click here.
Students should be aware of the following information:
- Tutoring is subject to Norco College Courses only.
- Appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and are available depending on tutor availability and/or subject support.
- Appointments are group sessions.
- Should you need to cancel an appointment, please do so before 5pm the previous working day. Students who do not show up to their appointments and have not previously notified Tutorial Services of their cancellation, will be considered a “No-Show". Students will be denied services after they have acquired (3) “No-shows". To cancel an appointment, please do so via your WCOnline account.
- Online tutoring service is available to all Norco College online and hybrid course students free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course. Click here to learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service.
Wilfred J. Airey Library, First Floor
Provides recognition and positive reinforcement for tutors’ successful work
CRLA’s tutor training program certification process sets a nationally accepted standard of skills and training for tutors
All LRC tutors must complete 18 hours of comprehensive tutor training through ILA 1 Tutor Training