STEM Pathways at Norco College provides academic, career, and personal coaching from student's first term to successful transfer. STEM related internship and research opportunities are also available.
Call/Text 951-291-8588 to connect with the STEM Pathways team!
Due to current COVID-19 campus closures, all STEM appointments will be held online via Zoom.
|DROP-IN STEM ADVISING|
No appointment required
|45 MINUTE STEM APPOINTMENTS|
Advanced appointment required
How Can We Help?
- Quick Questions
- Registration assistance
- Class selection assistance
- STEM Resources
- Transfer application assistance
- More info on new engineering Guaranteed Transfer Pathway to UCR
- No Educational Plan updates during drop-in
- Mon, Thurs & Fri from 2 PM -4:30 PM
- Tuesday from 3 PM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday from 8 AM - 11 AM
*No drop-ins on Monday, January 18, 2021
|How Can We Help?|
- Major and career exploration
- STEM research & internship exploration
- Scholarship exploration & app assistance
- Personal counseling
- Effective goal-setting & study habits
- Review transfer options & requirements
- Develop/Update Student Educational Plan (Select appointment with Brittnee only)
- Monday - Friday; time slots vary each day
After booking your appointment you will receive an email confirmation (to your RCCD email address) with a Zoom url meeting link. Please save this email to access your online appointment.
If your schedule doesn't align with any of the open appointments, call/text 951-291-8588 or email Azadeh Iglesias so we can work together to find a time that meets your needs.
CALLING ALL FUTURE ENGINEERS!
|STEM Pathways at Norco College includes two programs designed for students pursuing degrees in Engineering. The first program, Engineering Pathways, provides support for students seeking transfer to any 4-year university to pursue a baccalaureate degree in computer science or any engineering field. The second program, Norco College-UCR Bourns College of Engineering Guaranteed Transfer Pathway provides guaranteed admittance to UC Riverside Bourns College of Engineering in one of the following majors: bioengineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, materials science and engineering, and mechanical engineering.|