|STEM Pathways at Norco College includes two programs designed for students pursuing degrees in Engineering. The first program, Engineering Pathways, provides support for students seeking transfer to any 4-year university to pursue a baccalaureate degree in computer science or any engineering field. The second program, Norco College-UCR Bourns College of Engineering Guaranteed Transfer Pathway provides guaranteed admittance to UC Riverside Bourns College of Engineering in one of the following majors: bioengineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, materials science and engineering, and mechanical engineering.|
Both programs provide educational planning and academic coaching from student's first term to successful transfer. STEM related internship and research opportunities are also available.
STEM COUNSELING & SUCCESS COACH APPOINTMENTS
You can manage your STEM Counseling (Brittnee Quintanar) and STEM Success Coach (Azadeh Iglesias) appointments by clicking the button below. After booking your appointment you will receive an email confirmation (to your RCCD email address) with a Zoom url meeting link. Please save this email to access your online appointment.
If your schedule doesn't align with any of the open appointments, please email Brittnee Quintanar or Azadeh Iglesias so we can work together to find a time that meets your needs.
Due to current COVID-19 campus closures all STEM Counseling and Success Coach appointments will be held online via Zoom.
- Internet access is required for online appointments. If you do not have internet access, the following companies are offering FREE internet service for 60 days to students. Please contact the companies directly for more information:
- Zoom is FREE to use and compatible with Windows/IOS/Android systems. You can download the Zoom app from the app store on your mobile device.
- You can access Zoom from a computer, tablet or smartphone, however
a personal computer is the preferred option since so that you can better view the websites and documents that will be shared with you.
- Use of webcam, microphone, headset or earbuds are optional.
- For updates regarding COVID-19 and campus closures please visit www.rccd.edu/covid19
- If you have additional questions or concerns email email@example.com or call 951-222-8662.
- For updates regarding all classes moving fully online during campus closures please visit www.norcocollege.edu/online
- Although campus is closed, most student services are still operational online. For more info regarding financial aid, student employment, food pantry access, DRC resources, EOPS/CARE/CalWorks, Foster Youth, Career Center, Transfer Center, and LRC services please visit online student services.