Interested in Free College?
WHAT IS THE PROMISE PROGRAM?
The Norco College Promise Program is designed to help first-time college students complete their educational goal in a timely manner. Students who commit to the Promise Program at Norco College receive financial support during their first year to reduce college costs and increase their success.
- Enrollment costs of $46 per unit (up to a maximum of 12 units)
- Student services fee
- Health fee
- Transportation fee
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Complete Norco College Admissions Application for Fall 2021
- Complete 2021-2022 Financial Aid Application (FAFSA or Dream Act)
- Complete Promise Program online application - Click Here
- Complete, sign and submit a Norco College Promise Program Agreement
- Must be a first-time college student
- Must stay enrolled in 12 units for Fall & Spring term
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Must be a CA resident or AB540 eligible
- No income requirements to join
The application for the 2020-2021 Norco College Promise has now closed!
The application for the 2021-2022 Norco College Promise Program is available now! Click on the link below to complete and submit the online application.
Norco College Promise Application
Note: you must apply for
Fall 2021 Admission to Norco College before completing the Norco College Promise application to include the required Student ID number and email provided through your admissions confirmation emails.
Promise Outreach Specialist