Interested in Free College?
WHAT IS THE PROMISE PROGRAM?
The Norco College Promise Program is designed to help first-time college students complete their educational goal in a timely manner. Students who commit to the Promise Program receive financial support to reduce college costs and increase their success.
- Enrollment costs of $46 per unit (up to a maximum of 12 units)
- Student services fee
- Health fee
- Transportation fee
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Complete Norco College Admissions Application for Fall 2020
- Complete 2020-2021 Financial Aid Application (FAFSA or Dream Act)
- Complete Promise Program online application - available in January 2020
- Complete, sign and submit a Norco College Promise Program Agreement
- Must be a first-time college student
- Must stay enrolled in 12 units for Fall & Spring term
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Must be a CA resident or AB540 eligible
- No income requirements to join
The application for the 2020-2021 Norco College Promise is now available! Please click the button below to start your application.
Note: you must apply for Fall 2020 Admission to Norco College before completing the Norco College Promise application to include the required Student ID number and email provided through your admissions confirmation emails.
Promise Outreach Specialist