Interested in Free College?
WHAT IS THE PROMISE PROGRAM?
The Norco College Promise Program is designed to help first-time college students complete their educational goal in a timely manner. Students who commit to the Promise Program at Norco College receive financial support during their first year to reduce college costs and increase their success.
- Enrollment costs of $46 per unit (up to a maximum of 12 units)
- Student services fee
- Health fee
- Transportation fee
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Complete Norco College Admissions Application for Summer 2022 or Fall 2022
- Complete 2022-2023 Financial Aid Application (FAFSA or Dream Act)
- Complete Promise Program online application - (Click Here)
- Complete, sign, and submit a Norco College Promise Program Agreement
- Must be a first-time college student
- Must stay enrolled in 12 units for Fall & Spring term
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Must be a CA resident or AB540 eligible
- No income requirements to join
Are you a class of 2022 graduating High School senior?
If yes, the Promise Program online application is now available in the link below. You can begin preparing for eligibility, by completing a Fall 2022 Admissionsmisions Application Now and completing a FAFSA or Dream Act Application.
The application for the 2022-2023 Norco College Promise Program is available now! Click on the link below to complete and submit the online application.
Norco Promise Online Application
Note: you must apply for
Fall 2022 Admission to Norco College before completing the Norco College Promise application to include the required Student ID number and email provided through your admissions confirmation emails.
Do No miss Out! Participate in Norco Advantage and be eligible for great incentives submit your interest form today! (Interest Form/Application)
Promise Outreach Specialist