Welcome to the Engagement Center
(Science/Technology building room 107 & 108)
Text: (951) 790-2089
The Engagement Center provides support services aimed to increase students' success from the time students submit their application and throughout their first year of college.
First-time college students can:
- Receive assistance with admissions application, orientation, and assessment
- Meet with an Educational Advisor (by appointment) to:
- Discuss English and math placements
- Explore courses for the first semester
- Receive information about campus resources and special programs
- Assistance with registration into courses using WebAdvisor or EduNav.
Students can also schedule an appointment for the Spanish Test. (See SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT below).
Here are some quick helpful links: