Engagement Center banner

​Spanish Test

The Spanish test is used to assess students' readiness for Spanish course work. These results will show a recommendation of the appropriate Spanish class. Students can enroll into a course lower than what is stated on the results, but not higher.

Test Details

The Spanish test presents questions of different ability levels, adapting the next question's level according to your answers.  The number of items you will be required to complete depends upon your ability to use the language.  Results are made available upon completion and may take 1 - 2 business​ days to be entered into your record. 

The Spanish test is completed by appointment.  To schedule an appointment, please use the onlin​e appointment system.​  A picture ID is needed to complete the test.