2023-24 RCCD Application Period
The 2023-24 RCCD Foundation Scholarship Application period is
October 17, 2022 – January 13, 2023
Riverside Community College District (RCCD) Foundation provides scholarship opportunities for continuing and transferring students. Qualifications for scholarships vary from financial need to academic performance to community in volvement. Scholarships are awarded to the student(s) who best fit the criteria, as established by the donor or organization providing scholars hip funds.
• How to apply for scholarships at RCCD
• How to request a recommendation
• Help with completing the scholarship application
Registration is Required
|ZOOM Workship Dates|
Monday, October 17, 2022 11:30am-1:00pm
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 1:30pm-3:00pm
Thursday, December 08, 2022 8:30am-10:00am
Tuesday, January 10, 2023 1:30pm-3:00pm
|Workshop Dates In-Person|
Wednesday, October 19 9:00 - 10:30 am IT-125
Tuesday, November 08 10:00 - 11:30 am CACT-2
Monday, December 05 12:00 - 1:30 pm CACT-2
Thursday, January 05 2:00 - 3:30 pm CACT-2
RCCD Foundation Scholarships for Current High School Seniors:
High School Seniors will have until April 2023 to submit their applications.
To access the 2023-2024 RCCD Foundation Scholarship Application and check application status, Click HERE
RCCD Foundation Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I am awarded a scholarship? Click on the links below:
The Community Scholars Program (Scholarship)
The Community Scholars Program is a joint endeavor of The Community Foundation, Riverside Community College District Foundation, California Baptist University, La Sierra University, the University of Redlands and other generous philanthropists in our community who share a commitment to education. The objective of the scholarship is to reward students who have shown excellence in scholastic achievement, community involvement and mastery of knowledge while in local high schools.
2022-23 Real Estate Education Scholarship
The application period is September 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023
The application and additional scholarship requirements are available at our RCCD scholarship website (under opportunities - select external - signing in is not required) or by visiting the Real Estate Scholarships (foundationccc.org) website.
The Foundation for California Community Colleges (FoundationCCC) is pleased to announce the availability of 2022-23 Real Estate Education Scholarships for California Community College students. These awards are available for students who need financial assistance to help afford enrollment costs in community college real estate education programs.
The CREW-IE Foundation is offering a $5,000scholarshipto two (2) female students interested in
commercial real estate
- One-year Student Membership in CREW Inland Empire.
- Lunch or dinner with CREW Inland Empire Board Members.
- Registration to the Foundation Dinner & Silent Auction event.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities.
- Female with a minimum cumulative GPA 3.0.
- Enrolled at an Inland Empire community college or university.
- Intent to pursue a career in the commercial real estate industry (qualified fields of commercial real estate)
- Demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
- Complete the online application form
- Email the following to email@example.com:
- The completed application form.
- A current resume with anticipated graduation date.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from a faculty member and/or current / past employers
The Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Application Opens Thursday Oct 6th!
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship:
A yearly scholarship that supports the nation's top community college students in completing their bachelor's degrees through university transfer with financial aid, planning, and advising. The Foundation provides up to $55,000 per year, making it one of the largest private scholarships for two-year and community college transfer students in the country. The application opens on Thursday, October 6, 2022 and the deadline is Thursday, January 12, 2023.