RCCD Foundation Scholarships for Current Norco College Students:
UPDATE: The 2022-2023 RCCD Foundation Scholarship application period is NOW OPEN!
The deadline to submit an application is January 14, 2022 at 5:00pm
To access the 2022-2023 RCCD Foundation Scholarship Application and check application status, Click HERE
Riverside Community College District (RCCD) Foundation provides scholarship opportunities for continuing and transferring students. Qualifications for scholarships vary from financial need to academic performance to community involvement. To apply for a scholarship, complete the scholarship application. Scholarships are awarded to the student(s) who best fit the criteria, as established by the donor or organization providing scholarship funds.
RCCD Foundation Scholarship Virtual Workshops:
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 1:00pm -2:00pm
Monday, November 8, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday, December 3, 2021 10:00am - 11:00am
Zoom Link for all workshops:
Click HERE Meeting ID: 832 066 0746 Passcode: 202223
RCCD Foundation Scholarships for Current High School Seniors:
High School Seniors have until April 30, 2022 to submit their applications.
RCCD Foundation Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I am awarded a scholarship? Click on the links below:
California Real Estate Education Scholarship: Accepting NOW!
Students pursuing careers in real estate may be eligible for scholarships of up to $1200 per academic year through the Foundation's Real Estate Endowment Scholarship program. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis (pending eligibility).
- Scholarship preference shall be given to students who have declared a real estate education major or a major in a related field with a concentration in real estate.
- Applicants must be eligible for a California College Promise Grant or be experiencing other circumstances demonstrating a significant obstacle to the pursuit of higher education.
- Applicants must satisfactorily complete at least one three-unit college course in Real Estate with a grade of C(2.0) or higher prior to applying for the scholarship.
- The “non-Real Estate courses" described in the bullet point below do not satisfy this prerequisite
- Applicants must be enrolled in and complete three (3) semester units each semester (or the quarter equivalent) in real estate courses defined by the California Department of Real Estate as meeting pre-license education course requirements or as required by the institution for completion of a real estate certificate.
- In addition to those courses specifically labeled by the college as Real Estate courses (e.g., RE 52, RE 56,RE 57, etc.), the following “non-Real Estate" courses are acceptable: General Accounting, Business Law, or General Economics. However, applicants must already have met the three-unit Real Estate course prerequisite noted in the bullet point above.
Scholarships are limited, students are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship: A yearly scholarship that supports the nation's top community college students in completing their bachelor's degrees through university transfer with financial aid, planning, and advising.
The Community Scholars Program (Scholarship)
The application deadline to apply is April 30, 2022.
The Community Scholars Program is a joint endeavor of The Community Foundation, Riverside Community College District Foundation, California Baptist University, La Sierra University, the University of Redlands and other generous philanthropists in our community who share a commitment to education. The objective of the scholarship is to reward students who have shown excellence in scholastic achievement, community involvement and mastery of knowledge while in local high schools.