College can be confusing and challenging. We are here to help you navigate the process, make the right choices and stay focused on your goal whether it's a degree, a certificate or transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Begin by reading the information included on this website. Many of your initial questions will be answered here.
- Check with the Assessment Center to see what placement tests you need to take.
- Make an appointment with an academic counselor to develop your Student Educational Plan.
- Enroll in one or all of our Guidance Classes.
- Find helpful college information in the Student Handbook.
Make an appointment with a Norco College counselor: