Concur is a web-based, integrated travel and expense management solution that centralizes and consolidates the travel request, booking, out-of-pocket expense reimbursement, and cash advance processing.
With faculty, staff, and students traveling for a wide-range of academic and professional development purposes, the Concur automated solution will help simplify and expedite the travel process, provide cost savings, increase efficiency, reduce reimbursement times, and eliminate paper. Concur was selected through a collaborative (District and College) proposal process and approved by the RCCD Board of Trustees.
To log in to Concur, go to the SSO portal at
https://myapplications.microsoft.com (which replaced GO.RCCD.EDU on April 23, 2021). Use your email address and email password as your login credentials. Once logged in, click on the
SAP Concur Travel and Expense icon, which looks like the screenshot below:
Once your travel request has been fully approved, you will receive an automated email notification from
. Be sure to add this email to your contacts to avoid having the message moved to your Clutter or Junk inbox.
Your next step will be to contact the Purchasing department via email at
email@example.com to request: (NOTE: Do not contact or copy the individual members of the Purchasing Travel team, as they will receive duplicate requests that will create additional work and delays.)
- An AMEX Go Card to be issued to you - OR –
- Request a paper check for those vendors who do not accept credit card payments
- Request the use of the District credit card for vendor who do not accept American Express for payment
NOTE: If you have prepaid the expenses and will be seeking reimbursements, you can skip this step. When contacting
be sure to include the following information: (NOTE: Do not contact or copy the individual members of the Purchasing Travel team, as they will receive duplicate requests that will create additional work and delays.)
- Travel request/trip ID number in the subject header. Please do this for
all communications regarding travel.
- Traveler’s name
- Traveler’s mobile number (necessary for issuing AMEX Go Card)
Requesting an AMEX GO Card
If you are requesting an Amex Go Card for the first time, please reply with the following information:
- Approved Concur Request ID:
- Cell Phone No.:
If you are requesting additional funds to be added to your AmEx Go Card, please provide your:
- Approved Concur Request ID#
Requesting a paper check
If the conference vendor
does not accept
American Express or other credit cards as a form of payment for your conference registration, please email
with the following information: (NOTE: Do not contact or copy the individual members of the Purchasing Travel team, as they will receive duplicate requests that will create additional work and delays.)
- First & Last Name of Requestor and Concur Request ID on the Email Subject line
- Instructions on how to pay for the registration
- URL link for the registration (login/password if necessary) or Vendor Information necessary to make payment.
- Any important registration preferences necessary to complete your registration (Ascreenshot of filled out registration form would be helpful)
Please note that your request will only be processed once your Concur Request is
. Please follow up with your approvers to make sure that your request is approved on time.
Requesting the use of the District credit card
If the vendor does not accept American Express for payment, please email
and provide the same information as you would for requesting a paper check as noted above.
If you have questions on Concur, please send an email to