Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software.
- Academic Advising: One-on-one academic coaching to help students prepare to go to college by developing goals, creating academic action plans, discussing A-G requirements, and much more!
- Tutoring: After-school tutoring to assist students in English, Math, Science, or any other subject student needs help with.
Saturday Academies: Supplemental instruction in English & Math, and Educational & Student Development workshops.
- Parent Academies: Workshops to prepare parents for their students' education.
College Fieldtrips: Explore different Universities throughout California.
- Cultural Fieldtrips: Cultural events to enrich students’ life experiences.
- SAT/ACT Prep: Courses to prepare students for the SAT and/or ACT.
- College Prep Workshops: Informational sessions offered on time management, note-taking skills, memorization skills, financial literacy, and other important life skills
- 6-Week Summer Program: Composed of courses in English, Math, Science, & Foreign Language; fieldtrips, internships, college classes, & residential experiences.
- Upward Bound Summer Bridge: Assist graduating seniors to transition from high school to college.
- Upward Bound Club: A leadership development opportunity, community service, and fundraise for scholarships.