How to Apply for a Loan
- You must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at www.fafsa.gov and list Norco College title IV code #041761.
- You must complete your Norco College financial assistance file by turning in all required documents listed on Web Advisor at www.norcocollege.edu under “required documents by year”.
- You must have received your final revised award notice for any grants, Federal Work Study (FWS) or scholarships before applying for a loan.
- You must be meeting the Norco College Student Financial Services Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standard. Please refer to the table of contents to review the Student Financial Services SAP standard.
- You must have a current full program Student Educational Plan (SEP), dated within one year of your loan request.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 units on the SEP that are applicable and required towards your degree.
- You must have a declared academic program (major) on file with Admissions and Records which matches your SEP.
- You must successfully complete with a score of 100%, the Direct Loan entrance interview at www.studentloans.gov.
- You must successfully complete your electronic Master Promissory Note (eMPN) online at www.studentloans.gov prior to applying for a student loan at Norco College.
- If you meet the above requirements, you may request a loan packet from the Student Financial Services office throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- Submit the Federal Stafford Loan Request Form along with any other required forms.
***Computers are available for your use to complete the entrance interview at the Student Financial Services Lobby in the Student Services Building, 1st floor.