Evaluations & Graduation
Degree & Certificate Application Deadlines
In every academic year students may apply for degrees and certificates during the four application periods:
- First day of Summer term thru July 15 to graduate in Summer
- First day of Fall term thru October 15 to graduate in Fall
- First day of Winter thru February 1 to graduate in Winter
- First day of Spring term thru April 1 to graduate in Spring
It is recommended that students apply early in the academic year as an email will be sent to the student's RCCD email address which will detail the progress and any courses that may still be needed to complete degree or certificate requirements. Students are encouraged to meet with their counselor if there are questions about academic program requirements.
- Students receiving a state approved Certificate of Achievement totaling 18 or more units may participate in the commencement ceremony
- There is no fee for applying for a degree or certificate
- If you have any outstanding fees owed to Riverside Community College District you will not be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, have your name in the commencement program, or receive your diploma until all outstanding fees have been paid in full
Certificate and Associate Degree Applications
You will need to log into
WebAdvisor and choose Degree Application or Certificate Application from the Students Menu.