graduation banner

​​​E​valuations​ & Graduation

Important information regarding the Spring 2020 application period:

Spring 2020 Applicants: 

The Riverside Community College District is closed as directed by the Riverside County Public Health Office, for all college departments, offices, in-person lectures, labs, meetings and events until further notice. ​ 

​If you would like to inquire about the status of your submitted certificate or diploma application, please login to WebAdvisor/MyPortal and select Application Status List in the Academic Profile. Once you select the application you would like to inquire about, you may select Help for a status code explanation.

For important updates regarding commencement please check your student email or the Norco College website for the most current information.

Degree & Certificate Application Deadlines 
In every academic year students may apply for degrees and certificates during the four application periods:

  • First day of Summer term though July 15 to graduate in Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring 
  • First day of Fall term through October 15 to graduate in Fall, Winter, or Spring 
  • First day of Winter through February 1 to graduate in Winter or Spring 
  • First day of Spring term through April 1 to graduate in Spring 
It is recommended that students apply early in the academic year as an email will be sent to the student's RCCD email address which will detail the progress and any courses that may still be needed to complete degree or certificate requirements. Students are encouraged to meet with their counselor if there are questions about academic program requirements.
  • Students receiving a state approved Certificate of Achievement totaling 18 or more units may participate in the commencement ceremony. 
  • There is no fee for applying for a degree or certificate. 
  • If you have any outstanding fees owed to Riverside Community College District you will not be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, have your name in the commencement program, or receive your diploma until all outstanding fees have been paid in full.

Certificate and Associate Degree Applications
You will need to log into WebAdvisor​ and choose Degree Application or Certificate Application from the Students Menu​.​