​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Articulation hero image banner

​General Education

Riverside Community College District General Education (RCCD GE) Requirements (PLAN A)

For students pursuing an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree at Norco College who do not want to transfer to a university.  Students completing an ADT need to follow CSU GE or IGETC.

California State University General Education (CSU GE) Requirements (PLAN B)

For students who would like to transfer to a campus in the California State University (CSU) system.

Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) Requirements (PLAN C)

For students who would like to transfer to a campus in either the California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC) system.  Some of the UC campuses do not accept or recommend IGETC for certain majors.  See a counselor for more details.

Certain private and out-of-state universities will accept the CSU GE or IGETC patterns.  Others will not.  The AICCU Transfer Guide is one resource you can use to check whether certain private universities in California accept CSU GE or IGETC.  It is very important to see a counselor for assistance in selecting the right general education pattern based on your educational goals.