CEREMONY CHECK IN
Ceremony check-in 3:30–4:30 pm. Rehearsal starts at 4:30 pm; both at the Norco Amphitheater, below the Library.
- Be early. Parking will be difficult to find if you are late.
- Appropriate attire is required. Students who do not have their cap and gown will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Extra decorations or stuffed animals on cap and gown will not be allowed.
- Children may not walk or sit with the graduates on the field during the ceremony.
- For safety reasons, flat shoes only - no heels!
- For your safety, metal detectors and wands will be in place at the Amphitheater and Soccer Field. As a result of the delay this may cause, our gates will be opened for guests at 3:30pm to accommodate the crowd.
CAPS AND GOWNS
Purchase your cap and gown only at the Norco College Bookstore starting May 9, 2018. The bookstore will be selling caps and gowns until Commencement day.
(includes cap, gown, hood, and tassel)
(includes cap and gown)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Questions regarding caps & gowns? Call the Norco College Bookstore at (951) 372-7085.
Pre-register now by visiting www.gradimages.com and click on "Pre-Event Email Registration". You get $5 OFF on orders of $25 or more just by registering your information with GradImages before the event.
Diplomas will not be presented at commencement. Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately 15 weeks after the grades for your final semester are posted to the student record.