Guiding You Toward Your Goals
College can be confusing and challenging. We are here to help you navigate the process, make the right choices and stay focused on your goal whether it's a degree, a certificate or transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Begin by reading the information included on this website. Many of your initial questions will be answered here.
- Check with the Assessment Center to see what placement tests you need to take.
- Make an appointment with an academic counselor to develop your Student Educational Plan.
- Enroll in one or all of our Guidance Classes.
- Find helpful college information in the Student Handbook.
Make an appointment with a Norco College counselor.
Norco College offers a host of services for students who are struggling financially and academically. Contact Student Support Services for further information.
• • •
Counseling, in conjunction with various student service areas, created a series of educational resource videos to enhance your educational journey:
Spring Break Hours of Operation
April 13 – 17, 2015
Monday – Thursday: 8am-4pm