Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
The Administration of Justice Department is offering a noncredit, tuition-free course: Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) this Fall 2022!
What is CERT?
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) concept was developed and implemented by the Los Angeles City Fire Department (LAFD) in 1985. The concept became a national program in 1993. CERT programing offers a consistent, nationwide approach to natural disaster volunteer training. CERT team members can assist others in their neighborhood or workplace following a disaster when first responders are not immediately available to help.
Course Offerings for Fall 2022
- ADJ-801-39266, September 6 - 18, 2022
- Tuesday, 9/6, 6:00PM-10:00PM,
- Saturday, 9/10, 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Saturday, 9/17, 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Sunday, 9/18, 9:00AM-2:00PM
- ADJ-801-39267, October 4 – 9, 2022
- Tuesday, 10/4, 5:30PM-09:30PM,
- Friday, 10/7, 5:30PM-09:30PM,
- Saturday, 10/8, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Sunday, 10/9, 8:00AM-4:00PM