Standards of Student Conduct
Welcome to Norco College! Our goal is your success. In order to achieve this, we have expectations for student conduct that supports a safe and healthy learning environment for all students.
Norco College's dedication to you is evident in our core commitments:
- Mutual Respect. Belief in the personal dignity and full potential of every individual and in fostering positive human values in the classroom and in all interactions
- Inclusiveness. Embracing diversity in all its forms — global as well as local — and creating a supportive climate that encourages a variety of perspectives and opinions
- Integrity. Maintaining an open, honest, and ethical environment
- Environmental Stewardship. Being mindful of the impact we have on the environment, as individuals and as a community, and fostering environmental responsibility among students
- Student Success. Being an institution that places high value on the academic and personal success of students in and outside of the classroom and where meeting student needs drives all decisions regarding educational programs and services.
Please see our Mission & Core Commitments for a full list of our core commitments.