​​​​transfer banner


There are many ways to reach your transfer goals. Below you will find pathways that will help streamline your transfer journey. The options listed below are not the only roads to transfer. If you see a path but are still not sure how it works, visit the transfer center and/or meet with your counselor to discuss your path.



Earning and ADT degree at Norco College guarantees you admission to a participating Cal State University.  The ADT gives you an opportunity to save time, money, and you have the opportunity to receive a GPA increase upon completion of your ADT (increases vary by major)

Take a look below to see how to get started on the ADT pathway



Choose an Associate's Degree for Transfer                                         Norco College currently offers 23 different options for the ADT

​​Administration of Justice                                     History
Anthropology                                                          Kinesiology
Art History                                                               Mathematics
​​Biology                                                                     Music
Business Administration                                      Philosophy
Chemistry                                                                Physics
Child & Adolescent Development                        Political Science
Communication Studies                                       Psychology
Computer Science                                                  Sociology
​Early Childhood Education                                    Spanish
English                                                                      Studio Arts​​
Environmental Science

Don't see your major? You can still transfer! The ADT is just one pathway to transfer. Meet with the Transfer Center Educational Advisor to talk about your transfer journey. 

Find a Participating University​

Not all universities accept ADT's and the reasons vary (impaction, degree duration, school system, etc). Make sure the university you want to transfer to accepts our ADT. 

                    Explore the website below to find ADT and CSU campus equivalencies. 

Meet with a Counselor & Complete All Requirements                    ​

In addition to completing ADT coursework, you are required to complete general education too! This is where your counselor can help keep you on track. Meeting with ​          ​​​your counselor is always a great way to ensure transfer success. Counselors help you          understand the differences in majors, transfer options, and will help you plan out your            coursework. Make an appointment today to plan your ADT.



 The UC TAG program guarantees you a spot into one of the participating UC campuses. Six (6) UC campuses participate in TAG (Davis, Irvine, Merced, Riverside, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz). You must complete campus-specific requirements to qualify for TAG.

By participating in a TAG program, you can ensure your admission into one UC campus. Also, some campuses may offer an early review of your academic record and guidance on major preparation and general education coursework.

Only students transferring directly from a California Communicate College (CCC) are considered.

Create a UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP) account

You will use the planner to complete the TAG application. Review it with your community college counselor and/or a UC campus advisor. It is free to create and submit your TAG ​​      application. create your tap account now!

Review & Complete Campus-Specific Requirements

Each UC will have different requirements, participating majors, and excluded majors. Requirements change year-to-year! Be sure to meet with your counselor to ensure you     ​ meet appropriate requirements for the correct academic year.​

Apply for TAG

You will need to submit two different applications! 

If you are applying for Fall Transfer, you'll submit your TAG application Sept. 1 - Sept. 30, and your Transfer application Nov. ​​​1 - Nov. 30

​​If you are applying for Winter/Spring Transfer, you'll submit your TAG application May 1-May 31, and your Transfer application July 1 - July 31.

Need some more information on TAG and/or need help with the application? Come to a workshop or meet with a university representative, check our calendar for dates and times.


California's fully accredited independent colleges and universities provide a host of options at undergraduate, graduate and professional levels for students planning to continue their education beyond community college. ​

Some colleges require a certain number of completed units before considering students eligible for transfer. Others will accept students at any time. Since admissions requirements vary by campus, you should meet with your counselor to develop a plan.



Norco College maintains transfer agreements with the following Private Universities in California

Azusa Pacific University​

Brandman University

California Baptist University

Chapman University

Laguna College of Art and Design

La Sierra University

Loma Linda University

National University

University of La Verne

University of Redlands

University of Redlands School of Business

University of the Pacific

University of Southern California

Western University of Health Sciences

Southern California College of Optometry​

Click on the link below to view the list of private institutions that will accept IGETC and/or CSU to meet general education certification for transfer.

If you have questions, please meet with your counselor.​