​​​Student employees working at desks and smiling

​​Gen​eral Information

Federal Work Study (FWS)/Learning Aligned Employment Program(LAEP)
Students eligible for Federal Work Study/LAEP may be awarded up to $5,000.00 per fiscal year. The Norco College School Code is 041761.

To be eligible students are required to:

Department-Funded Work Study
Deparment employment opportunities are available throughout Norco College's departments and do not require the completion of the FAFSA. Wages are paid from a department's budget. Students must:

  • Maintain at least 1/2 time enrollment. 
  • Maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA 
  • Norco Home College designation  

CalWORKs Work Study
The CalWORKs Work Study program connects eligible CalWORKs students to entry level employment opportunities related to their course of study. The focus is to link employers to students who can learn initial job skills, maintain long-term employment directed toward career development while continuing their college course work and maintain their GAIN (Greater Avenues for Independence) eligibility. CalWORKs Work Study sites are primarily off-campus. Students must:

  • Be enrolled in at least one unit. 
  • Maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA. 
  • Maintain eligibility with GAIN. 
  • Norco Home College designation 

PLEASE NOTE: You must work at the college listed on your admissions application for all positions. Students are limited to 16 semesters or 4 years of employment (with the exception of CalWORKs Work Study).​​