COVID-19 Verification Process
CLEARED4 Board of Trustees Presentation - 08/17/2021
How to Register - Download PDF
- A unique URL will be emailed or texted to you with instructions on how to access the new CLEARED4 System. Each link is unique to YOU. Do not share your link with others!
- Complete the “Check your Symptoms” questionnaire to confirm that you are not experiencing any Covid-like symptoms.
- If you are “Symptom Free” and fully vaccinated or partially vaccinated with a negative test in the last 9 days, you are clear to return to campus.
- For those who are fully vaccinated, please upload a picture of your vaccination card.
- For those who are partially vaccinated, you must get tested until you are fully vaccinated
Partially vaccinated persons must also upload a picture of their vaccination card as proof of participation in the vaccination process
- Use the “Book Appointment” option to schedule a test at a campus testing center
- Test results will be sent directly to the CLEARED 4 WORK system within 24-48 hours
- Test results will be valid for 9 days. You MUST get tested every 7 days until your vaccination process is complete.
Connect Your Health
- You can use the Connect Your Health Data button to link your electronic health records to Cleared4 and import your vaccination information.
- Please note that not all health records are available online. To ensure your vaccination information is reviewed, please upload a picture of your vaccination card.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to visit Norco College campus, is there a COVID19 vaccination requirement?
Yes! The RCCD Board of Trustees
Resolution 02-21/22 requires that all persons entering RCCD campuses to be vaccinated. Vaccination status of students, visitors, and employees is recorded through CLEARED4 with vaccination records and COVID test results. Everyone must have a Blue or Green pass in order to be on campus. Visitors please use this link to register for the CLEARED4 system:
CLEARED4 Visitor link.
- What is CLEARED4?
CLEARED4 is the application Norco College is using to track vaccination status of students, employees and visitors. Vaccination passes, provided by CLEARED4, are color coded virtual cards with QR codes. Your pass can be displayed on your phone or printed out.
Fully vaccinated students receive a blue pass to show at campus check-in areas. Blue passes grant unrestricted access to on-site instruction and services.
Partially vaccinated students receive a green pass, contingent upon a negative COVID-19 test result that must be renewed weekly. Green passes also grant students access to on-campus instruction and services. Once you submit your vaccination information to CLEARED4 after getting your final dose, your green pass will become a blue pass after 14 days.
If no vaccination verification has been uploaded students will receive a Teal/Symptom Free pass. Teal passes are not clearance to access campus.
Tip: If vaccinated in California you can access a digital copy of your vaccine record at:
https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/ that can be uploaded to the CLEARED4 system.
Details on how to access CLEARED4 was sent to your student email on August 12.
- I need help with my CLEARED4 link, who do I contact?
- Email: CLEARED4@rccd.edu
- Call the CLEARED4 Hotline: 951-222-8017
- Visit the Cashier's Office window on the Norco College campus:
Monday from 9:45am to 6:15pm.
Tuesday from 9:45am to 6:15pm.
Wednesday from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Thursday from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm.
After hours please contact Student Health Services: (951)372-7046 or