Job Placement Services
The Norco College Career Center not only provides you with job leads in the surrounding community, we also assist you in developing the skills you need to achieve meaningful and fulfilling employment.
Our services include:
- Assistance in creating, developing and revising resumes.
- Job and Recruitment Fairs scheduled throughout the year.
To be eligible for Job Placement Services, you must:
- Be currently enrolled and taking classes, or
- Be a Norco College graduate with an associate degree, or
- Have completed a certificate program, or
- Transferred to a four-year university from Norco College.
Employment opportunities for students and alumni are posted online at www.norcocollege.edu/ncconnect.
If you are an employer, who would like to post a position for our students on campus, please fill out our Job Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org