​​​​​​student life banner

​Food ​P​antry

​Norco College Food Pantry for Current Norco Students in Need of Food.

​​The Food Pantry is operating at the Corral Student Dining and Lounge. Please see Food Services for details.​

Additional Food Resources

Settlement House: The Settlement House Food Pantry is open Monday through Friday. Students may go to the Settlement House once a week - Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm.  Students must show their Norco College ID to receive groceries. Bagged donated groceries are distributed to low-income families and individuals who have cooking facilities.  All clients are screened for eligibility. Settlement House's Address is: 507 S. Vicentia Ave, Corona, CA 92882​  ​ http://settlementhouse.net/
​​​City of Norco's Local Food Pantries: http://www.norco.ca.us/civicax/inc/blobfetch.aspx?BlobID=28073
California Association of Foodbanks: http://www.cafoodbanks.org/?q=find-food-assistance
CalFresh portal for students: https://students.getcalfresh.org/
Social Care Network: Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more: https://www.auntbertha.com/
Feeding America Riverside/San Bernardino: https://www.feedingamericaie.org/find-pantry​
Food Groceries and Nutrition Resources in Riverside County:https://www.riversideca.gov/press/food-grocery-and-nutrition-resources
Please visit the Riverside County Public Health COVID-19 resource page at rivcoph.org/coronavirus​

Housing and Homeless Services​
  • Please contact Dr. Mark Hartley, Dean of Student Life and NC Homeless Student Liaison, immediately if you find yourself in a situation where you do not have a consistent, safe, or stable place to live.  Dr. Hartley can be reached by clicking here​
  • The County of Riverside has identified hotels and motels with available units for unsheltered individuals experiencing homelessness to provide temporary housing during the state order to “stay at home”
  • Eligible individuals can be referred to temporary hotel and motel housing by calling the HomeConnect hotline at 1-800-498-8847


Since the campus is closed, Showers will not be available for student use at this time. Please check back periodically for updates. ​