RCCD Honors Program maintains transfer agreements with a variety of universities and colleges. Participation in these agreements is contingent upon the student's successful completion of the Honors Program; completing five (5) honors courses with a grade of B or better and maintaining an overall GPA of 3.2.
In addition, students must also fulfill any other course requirements for the major and the school to which you are applying. Keep in mind that to be a competitive transfer applicant, a GPA higher than 3.2 is highly desirable.
Please remember that even if you do not complete the Honors Program and take advantage of the negotiated transfer agreements, participation in even a few honors-level classes can make your transfer application stand out.
RCCD maintains transfer agreements through:
- The Honors Transfer Council of California
- The UCLA Transfer Alliance Program
General Transfer Information
The University of California System
- UC Undergraduate Admissions
- Seven UC campuses offer guaranteed admission to California community college students who meet specific requirements under the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program.
- All campuses offer a variety of programs in support of transfer admission for community college students. More specific programs and support services are available to help transfer students earn their UC degrees once they have enrolled.
The California State University System