Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software.
Hero Content Area
Quick Launch Area
Extended Learning Program - Noncredit Courses
- Complete the Noncredit Online Application. Applications are typically processed within two business days.
- After creating your account or logging, please “Start a New Application” and complete the application by responding to all the questions., and submitting the application.
- Immediately after submitting your application you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received, however, the Welcome Email may take up to 2 business days that includes your student email and student ID is required to continue step 2 & step 3.
- If you are a returning student, you will use your existing student email for step 2 & step 3. Please email email@example.com, for further assistance.
- Once your application has been processed (usually after 2 business days), a Welcome Email will be sent to the email you provided on the application that includes your student email and student ID number. If you did not receive your welcome email, please check your junk/spam folder, as it is common for your email to be sent there. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, for further assistance.
- Log into your MyPortal with your student email and password (your one time password is the first name initial in upper-case, last name initial in lower-case, and 6-digit date of birth. E.g. Sam Brown, date of birth 01/01/2001 would be Sb010101). You will then be prompted to create a new password.
- You're now ready to register for classes. Log in through MyPortal. Follow the instructions below or watch the tutorial here:
- Check when you can register on MyPortal. Select “Registration” > “Check My Registration Dates/Holds.” If you do not have a registration date or have a hold, please email email@example.com, for further assistance.
- For Registration select “Register and Drop Classes”> You will see a few options. You can utilize the “Express Registration” by adding the section number of your courses (s) selecting “Change”, “Mark to Register” and finally, "Submit”.
- Or, you can access the EduNav registration dashboard. Select “Register and Drop Classes”> At the bottom of page you will see “Continue”. Select “Continue”.
- After selecting continue this will re-direct you to EduNav. You can plan & register, select your program, select full-time or part-time and click continue.
- On EduNav students can now register for classes for multiple terms (e.g. Summer/Fall and Winter/Spring).
- Find your semester of preference and select Add a Course. You search by course name or section number. Select the course, then the section, then add. You should see the course under the current semester’s plan. On the right of the course, you will change. Select mark to register. Select confirm & register. You are registered!
- Double check your class schedule on MyPortal. Under “Registration”> Select My Class Schedule. Select the term, all class activity and click submit.
- Now, access your registered courses! On MyPortal, under “External Links> Select “Canvas LMS”. Watch the YouTube video below to learn how to access Canvas or go here.