Health Services will be closed starting noon Thursday, December 24, 2015 until Sunday, January 3, 2016.
The Riverside County Public Health Department is reporting an increase in Whooping Cough (Pertussis) in Riverside County and other areas of California. Parents and others who are in close contact with young children are encouraged to be immunized against this disease, which can be fatal in children.
Norco College Student Health & Psychological Services will offer the vaccine to uninsured students and staff and their adult family members at cost, which is $45. Call for an appointment—it takes about 20 minutes to complete the paperwork and be immunized.
We're Here to Help You Stay Healthy Now and Later
Norco College's Student Health & Psychological Services staff is committed to helping you stay healthy so you can be successful in college and in life.
Registered students, whether full or part time, are eligible for free consultations and treatment for short-term illnesses and minor injuries at the Student Health and Psychological Services Center in the Student Services building. Health services include:
- In-office lab tests, immunizations and physical exams;
- First aid and emergency care;
- Health screening;
- Low-cost prescription medications;
- Referrals for x-rays, vision and dental care and off-campus medical clinics.
- All medical records and discussions with Student Health and Psychological Services staff are confidential. Your records will not be released without your written consent unless required by law.
Complete list of Services.
||Stay Connected with Norco College Health Services |
Student Health 101 is our online monthly newsletter featuring the latest on health and wellness information.
DESKTOP | MOBILE