- First aid and emergency care
- Physician/Nurse Practioner diagnosis and treatment
- Low-cost physical exams for RCCD program requirements
- Immunizations and TB testing
- Women's Health Screening
- Men's Health Screening
- Personal Counseling
- Substance abuse information and counseling
- Community referrals
- Free over-the-counter medications and condoms
There is no fee for the office visit however a small fee may be charged for in-office lab tests, prescription medicines and immunizations (see immunizations for details).
RCCD program required physical exam (Nursing, Physician Assistant etc) - $25
In-office lab tests
Pregnancy test - $10
Low-cost lab tests including immune titers are provided by Quest Diagnostics with the physician's order either in clinic or off-site locations located near the colleges.