Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software.
Military Articulation Platform (MAP)
[Placeholder for Academic Senate Plenary]
[Placeholder for Veterans Summit]
Transfer Evaluation System (TES) by CollegeSource
Legislation that supports MAP:
Principles of MAP enabled colleges
- MAP-Enable Institutional Requirements
- Signed letter of “Institutional Commitment to Maximize College Credit for Military Training" by Leadership of Academic Senate, College, District, and Board of Trustees.
- Provide a “Center" or stand-alone area or building where military-connected students can meet, socialize, study or get academic help.
- Agree to
Principles of Excellence,
8 Keys to Veterans' Success, and the most recent
Defense Department Memorandum of Understanding.
- Reduce or Eliminate out-of-pocket tuition costs for Post-9/11 GI Bill® users and, where needed, participate in the
Yellow Ribbon program to help make up the difference between tuition costs and GI Bill™ benefits. At least 4 stars.
- Charge at or below
TA Cap Rate ($250 per unit in 2016)
- Staff Support. At least 2 stars per
Military Times criteria.
- Regionally Accredited
- Average Student Loan Default Rate under 13%
- Commitment of faculty to make an articulation decision on each catalog course
- Commitment of college leadership to designate discipline faculty leads for articulation decisions
- Commitment of college IT staff to grant access to the MAP API Components (Incoming Data Pipelines, Data Source/Transformation, Data Loading/Mapping) to local college data sources
[Placeholder for Interest Form (fillable form all information required)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
here to view the MAP Knowledgebase