High School Concurrent Enrollment
WINTER 2024/SPRING 2024: Deadline December 22nd/February 9th
All high school students wishing to attend Norco College are required to complete the following steps for each major term by the published deadline.
1. Complete a Norco College Online 2024 Winter or Spring Application - Print out or screenshot your application confirmation page (you will need this later).
2. Print & Fill Out High School Concurrent Enrollment (HSCE) School/Parent Approval Form
3. Parent/Guardian Signature & Student Signature Required (Electronic/Typed Signatures Accepted)
4. Take School/Parent Approval for to High School Administrator for school approval.
- See Assessment page for details on the English and math placement procedure.
5. Submit completed packet that includes: Parent/School approval form and application confirmation page to HSconcurrent@norcocollege.edu.
(packet will not be approved without all documents)
INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Acceptance letters will be sent via Norco College Student Email
All approved high school concurrent enrollment students will have registration access on the first day of each term in order to ensure that they do not displace regularly admitted students.
About the Program
Minor high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic or vocational work, are classified as highly gifted and/or talented, or are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them, may be eligible for admission to Norco College as a special student, pursuant to Sections 48800, 48800.5, 48802, 76001, and 76002 of the California Education Code.
Students enrolled in a Home Study Program must provide proof that the Home Study Program is registered with the State of California.