- JFK Students may enroll in a maximum of 8 units (Fall/Spring) and 5 units (Winter/Summer) (CA Ed Code 48800-48802, 76001-76002, 76300).
- JFK students are not permitted to enroll in any Kinesiology (KIN) courses or general courses offered at Riverside City or Moreno Valley Colleges.
- Norco College allows up to 5 JFK students to be enrolled in a course. Once classes have reached the maximum of 5 JFK students, Admission & Records will require an authorization (signature) from the instructor in order enroll additional JFK students into the course.
Follow the steps below to obtain an authorization (signature) from the instructor:
- Take a JFK Add/Drop Card from Admissions & Records (or Counseling Office at JFK High School) and present this to your instructor on the first day of class.
- Ask the instructor if he/she will “add” you to the class. If you are
- approved, request the instructor to sign your JFK Add Card.
- Take the signed JFK Add Card to the Admissions & Records counter on or before the LAST DAY TO ADD