High School Concurrent Enrollment
Concurrent Application Periods
Submit the application confirmation page, official high school transcripts, and completed School/Parent Approval Form to Admission & Records by these dates for each term you wish to attend:
- Summer 2018: March 1st – April 9th
- Fall 2018: April 1st – June 18th
- Spring 2019: October 1st – December 3rd
About the Program
Minor high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic or vocational work, are classified as highly gifted and/or talented, or are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them, may be eligible for admission to Norco College as a special student, pursuant to Sections 48800, 48800.5, 48802, 76001, and 76002 of the California Education Code.
All high school students wishing to attend Norco College are required to submit the following documents by the published deadline:
- Norco College Online Application Confirmation Page
- Completed High School Concurrent Enrollment (HSCE) School/Parent Approval Form
- Official High School Transcripts
- Exception Request Form for students under 16 or are in the 9th or 10th grade
All approved high school concurrent enrollment students will have enrollment access on the first day of each term in order to ensure that they do not displace regularly admitted students.
Students enrolled in a Home Study Program must provide proof that the Home Study Program is registered with the State Of California.