Due to COVID-19 Public Health order for school closers, Norco College High School Concurrent Enrollment
packet submission process has changed.
Summer 2020 High School
Summer 2020: Deadline June 5th
1. Complete a Norco College Online 2020 Summer Application
2. Print & Fill Out High School Concurrent Enrollment (HSCE) School/Parent Approval Form
3. Parent/Guardian Signature & Student Signature Required (Electronic/Typed Signatures Accepted)
4. Email completed School/Parent Approval for to High School Administrator for email school approval.
5. Please include/CC Rochelle.Cook@NorcoCollege.edu in the emailed packet that is sent to your High School Administrator. (“Approved" is all that is required via email sent from HS Administrator)
6. Once approval via email is received from High School Administrator packet will be reviewed for eligibility
7. No Official Transcript required for 2020 Summer
8. Students under 16 or are in the 9th or 10th grade will receive an Exception Request follow up email once the packet is submitted.
* All 2020 Summer classes will be conducted Online *
About the Program
Minor high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic or vocational work, are classified as highly gifted and/or talented, or are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them, may be eligible for admission to Norco College as a special student, pursuant to Sections 48800, 48800.5, 48802, 76001, and 76002 of the California Education Code.
All high school students wishing to attend Norco College are required to submit the following documents by the published deadline.
All approved high school concurrent enrollment students will have enrollment access on the first day of each term in order to ensure that they do not displace regularly admitted students.
Students enrolled in a Home Study Program must provide proof that the Home Study Program is registered with the State Of California.