High School Concurrent Enrollment
Fall 2021: Deadline August 13th
All high school students wishing to attend Norco College are required to complete the following steps by the published deadline.
1. Complete a Norco College Online 2021 Fall Application
2. Print & Fill Out High School Concurrent Enrollment (HSCE) School/Parent Approval Form
3. Parent/Guardian Signature & Student Signature Required (Electronic/Typed Signatures Accepted)
4. Email completed School/Parent Approval for to High School Administrator for email school approval.
5. Please include/CC Rochelle.Cook@NorcoCollege.edu in the emailed packet that is sent to your High School Administrator. (“Approved" is all that is required via email sent from HS Administrator)
6. Once approval via email is received from High School Administrator packet will be reviewed for eligibility
Acceptance letters will be sent via Norco College Student Email
All approved high school concurrent enrollment students will have registration access on the first day of each term in order to ensure that they do not displace regularly admitted students.
About the Program
Minor high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic or vocational work, are classified as highly gifted and/or talented, or are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them, may be eligible for admission to Norco College as a special student, pursuant to Sections 48800, 48800.5, 48802, 76001, and 76002 of the California Education Code.
Students enrolled in a Home Study Program must provide proof that the Home Study Program is registered with the State of California.