graduation banner​​

​Transcripts from Other Colleges

All official college transcripts or other appropriate verifying documents must be on file with Norco College in order for the Evaluations/Graduation office to review applications and determine eligibility.
Students should send their transcripts to what they consider to be their home/primary campus. Check to see if transcripts have arrived at Norco College by logging on to WebAdvisor​.

Norco College
Attn: Evaluations Office
Evaluations Office
2001 Third Street
Norco, CA 92860-2600​

After your degree and/or certificate application has been reviewed you will receive notice via your RCCD email account as to whether you are eligible to receive a degree and/or certificate and participate in the co​mmencement ceremony. Students completing a Degree and/or a State Approved Certificate of 18 or more units are eligible to participate in commencement.​