Minimum Requirements to Submit Application
If you do not meet these requirements your application will be cancelled and you will need to apply again at a later time. It is strongly recommended that you make an appointment with a counselor if you have questions about graduation requirements.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- 45 units completed or in progress
- All transcripts from other colleges received by RCCD (Log in to WebAdvisor to see if transcripts you’ve ordered have been received)
- English composition completed or in progress with a grade of "C" or better.
- ENG-50 or ENG-1A or the equivalent degree applicable class (dependent on Norco College Catalog rights – New/Returning students must complete ENG-1A)
- Math completed or in progress with a grade of "C" or better.
- One course selected from Math 1-49, 52, or 53 or the equivalent degree applicable class (dependent on Norco College Catalog rights - New/Returning students as of 09FAL must complete MAT-35)