graduation banner

​Change in​ Mailing Address

It is important that students notify the Evaluations Office in writing if you have changed your address or if you have legally changed your name after you application(s) is submitted.

Office of Evaluations and Graduation
2001 Third Street
Norco, CA 92860-2600 

Students should also go to WebAdvisor​ and visit the Personal Profile Update screen on the menu. Name changes must be made in person at Admissions with legal documentation.​