Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Admissions & Records

Thank you for visiting the Norco College, Admissions & Records Page. 

The Admissions & Records Office is open for in person assistance. For additional assistance, you may use the ChatBot feature available on our website or email us at

For requests and forms please check WebAdvisor, or select the Services and Forms link on this page. For processing, please email your request/form from your RCCD student email account to

Norco College is open to anyone who has graduated from high school, passed the California High School Proficiency Exam, earned a Certificate of Completion, passed the GED examination, or is 18 years of age or older.

Whether you’re new to Norco College or you’ve been here before, Admissions and Records on the first floor of the Student Services Building is the place to begin or continue your educational journey. 




Students - Know Your Rights! Watch this video for more information on assessment tests. California Assembly Bill AB 705 requires colleges to take into account high school coursework, high school grades, and high school grade point average when determining math and English placement upon enrollment.