Steps to Admission for Transferring Students
You are a Transfer Student if you have attended college elsewhere but have never enrolled in RCCD classes before.
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Select "First time at this college; have attended another college" at the entry level on your application.
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Activate your student email.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
4. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
5 . Pay fees