Steps to Admission for New Students
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
2018 - 2019 Application Deadlines
Summer 2018 - JUNE 18
Fall 2018 - AUGUST 31
Winter 2019 - JANUARY 2
Spring 2019 - FEBRUARY 15
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Complete Orientation, Assessment, and Counseling.
College students, who are new to Norco College/RCCD but have attended another college, may skip this step.
4. Activate your student email.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
5. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
6. Pay fees