skip navigation
Student Employment

The Student Employment Program helps promote student learning by finding jobs on campus and off campus through Federal Work Study, Department Funded Work Study or CalWORKs Work Study.

Employers and supervisors are encouraged to provide work hours that fit within your class schedule. Hourly pay rates vary and currently start at the minimum wage; however, some positions may start at a higher rate of pay. For information on California minimum wage please click here​.

You must have a valid Social Security card and picture ID under the same name you used to register for classes. Additionally, each program requires specific reporting documentation.

If you are a student interested in Student Employment opportunities, please explore the links under General Information and the Students links below.

For more information regarding student employment at Norco College, contact the Student Employment Office at (951) 372-7190.

>>​Download instructions on how to apply for a FWS or Department Funded Work Study jobs​<<