skip navigation
Information for Supervisors
Complete the forms and submit the originals to the Norco Student Employment Office. Please complete the New Site Agency Application if this is your first time contracting Federal Work Study with Norco off-campus. All off-campus sites must submit 3 signed copies of the contract and provide a copy of a certificate of liability insurance. We will return an original copy of the contract to you once approved by our administration.