Priority Registration clearance will be facilitated online.
Please fill out the form in the link below to be cleared for Priority Registration. This form will be your request for Priority Registration clearance. Priority Registration Clearance for the Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 term is open to qualifying * DRC students.
Priority Registration Dates: Nov. 29th - Dec. 3rd
Need help selecting classes? Come see our DRC Counselors for assistance. Drop-in Counseling:
DRC Counselor will be available for brief academic advising (10-15mins).
General/Registration Assistance: DRC staff will be available to assist you with registering for classes, and other general assistance.
Priority Registration Request Form
(You will need to sign into your RCCD student email to submit this form.)
Please make a note of the above dates as they will not be reflected in WebAdvisor or EduNav. The date you see in WebAdvisor/EduNav is a general registration date. You will need to use this general registration date if you miss the week of Priority Registration or if you are not eligible.
Students eligible for Priority Registration will be allowed to enroll in a maximum of thirteen (13) units for Spring and Fall terms, and seven (7) units for Winter and Summer terms during the Priority Registration period. Students may register for additional units on or after their general registration date.
If you are not enrolled in Fall 2021 courses, you will need to reapply to Norco College for Winter/Spring 2022 to be eligible for Priority Registration. Any time you do not take classes during a major term, Fall or Spring, you will need to reapply to Norco College.
Academic or progress probation, dismissal, financial holds, or exceeding 100 units, may cause you to become ineligible for Priority Registration. Please meet with a counselor at your earliest opportunity to discuss your academic standing if one of these applies to you. Concurrent Enrollment students do not qualify for Priority Registration.
New Students: To ensure access to Priority Registration, new DRC services should be requested by Oct. 18th for Winter 2022 and Nov. 8th for Spring 2022. Service requested after this date may delay Priority Registration access. For new DRC service requests, please make sure you:
2) Send a copy of your medical/disability verification to email@example.com.
Priority Registration Eligibility: *DRC students who have completed their college orientation, assessment, counseling, and are in good academic standing, are eligible for priority registration as a service. In addition to meeting the above criteria, you must also do the following:
- Before the Priority Registration dates, submit a Priority Registration request form. Within 1-2 business days, a DRC staff member will process the request and clear you for online registration for your desired term(s).
- You will NOT be able to use Priority Registration if you have been placed on Academic or progress probation for 2+ consecutive semesters.
- You will NOT be able to use Priority Registration if you exceed 100 units (unless you are in an approved high-unit major).
- It is the student’s responsibility to check their student email for the most up-to-date information on their academic standing, college updates, and DRC correspondence.
If you do not meet these guidelines OR if you miss registration during the above dates, you must wait until your assigned WebAdvisor date to register for classes. Please note, high school concurrent enrollment students do not have access to Priority Registration per Norco College policy. They will have enrollment access on the first day of each term in order to ensure that they do not displace regularly admitted students.
Students who have been approved for priority registration as an academic adjustment are exempt from certain criteria listed above, but must do the following to access priority registration:
- Before the Priority Registration dates, submit a Priority Registration Request Form. Within 1-2 business days, a DRC staff member will process the request and clear you for online registration for your desired term(s).
- You will be able to register for classes beginning on the Priority Registration date listed above.
Norco College is now using EduNav via WebAdvisor for course registration. EduNav is a registration system for all RCCD courses.