​​​​​​​​disability banner


​Application and Elig​ibility

​To start services with the DRC, please fill out the DRC Application​. 

How to start services with the DRC

  1. Be a Norco College student  
    • ​Submit a Norco College application ​
    • ​Complete Online orientation via WebAdvisor 
    • Meet with a Counselor to discuss your First Semester Ed Plan.  ​​
  2. Submit DRC Application 
  3. Submit documentation of conditions/disabilities to drc@norcocollege.edu
    • ​IEP/504 Plan/Psycho-Ed Report 
    • ​Letter from Physician 
    • Disability Verification Form (to be filled out by medical professional) 
    • VA Rating - Veterans Affairs ​
  4. If you have never been diagnosed or do not have access to documentation, you can see Norco College Health Services​ for a medical assessment. To schedule a FREE online appointment​ please call 951-372-7046. If sent to voicemail, please leave a message with your name, student ID number, and call back number. 
  5. Schedule an online​ Academic Adjustments appointment with a DRC Counselor via ESARS​

​​​For a step by step guide on becoming a new Norco College DRC student, please click here. ​​

For a step by step guide for High School students transitioning to Norco College, please click here


Among the conditions/disabilities that may qualify for academic support services are:

  • Acquired Brain Injury 
  • Developmental Disabilities 
  • Health Impairments (cardiac, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.) 
  • Deaf or Hard of Hearing
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Physical Impairments 
  • Mental Health Disabilities (anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.)
  • Temporary Disabilities
  • Visual Impairments​​