Application and Eligibility
To start services with the DRC, please fill out the DRC Application.
How to start services with the DRC
- Be a Norco College student
Submit a Norco College
Complete Online orientation via
- Meet with a Counselor to discuss your First Semester Ed Plan.
Submit documentation of conditions/disabilities to email@example.com
Schedule an online Academic Adjustments appointment with a DRC Counselor via ESARS.
IEP/504 Plan/Psycho-Ed Report
Letter from Physician
Disability Verification Form (to be filled out by medical professional)
VA Rating - Veterans Affairs
For a step by step guide on becoming a new Norco College DRC student, please click
For a step by step guide for High School students transitioning to Norco College, please click
Among the conditions/disabilities that may qualify for academic support services are:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Developmental Disabilities
- Health Impairments (cardiac, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.)
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health Disabilities (anxiety, depression, PTSD, etc.)
- Temporary Disabilities
- Visual Impairments