skip navigation
Associate Degree Requirements
Norco College students can pursue an Associate of Arts or Science Degree in an area of emphasis or in one of our Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs. The document below lists the Riverside Community College District associate degree general education requirements as well as the various “areas of emphasis” a student can choose to complete in order to earn their degree in that area. All associate degrees require a minimum of 60 degree applicable units. 
If you will be completing an Associate of Science degree in a CTE program you will still need to complete the general education requirements, plus you will need to complete the CTE certificate requirements in a state-approved program of study of 18 units or more.