skip navigation

CalWORKs FamilyNorco College's CalWORKs program works in collaboration with the Department of Public Social Services to assist you with your education, training and job skills. CalWORKs (California Work Opportunity and Responsibility for Kids) is the state's welfare-to-work program for families with children.

If you are a TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) cash aid recipient with minor children and attending or planning to attend Norco College, you may be eligible to receive special support services. Norco's CalWORKs support services include priority registration, job search, resume assistance, resource referrals and academic guidance.

Information: Contact us at (951) 372-7052 or visit us on campus in the Center for Student Success, Room 207. ​​