skip navigation
Textbook Assistance

As a CalWORKs student, you are eligible to receive textbook vouchers each term to cover your textbook fees.  Our office will prepare the textbook request form for you along with the required paperwork, and then you will submit the form to your county GAIN worker at least two weeks prior to the start of the term.  Thereafter, the county will provide you with a voucher, which you will take to the bookstore to receive your required textbooks. 


Please keep in mind that the county will only pay for “required” textbooks.  Recommended textbooks will not be paid for through county funds.  The Norco College CalWORKs office may be able to assist you with payment for recommended textbooks and/or supplies.


View your required list of textbooks at the bookstore's website.