assessment banner

​ ​

​Which Test Do I Need?

If English is not your first language, you may be interested in the placement test English as a Second Language (ESL):

Non-native speaking students who want to take Spanish language classes. The Spanish placement test measures competency levels for those who wish to enroll in Spanish courses but need to determine the appropriate starting level. The results show a recommendation of the appropriate Spanish class. Students can enroll in a level lower than their placement, but not higher. 

Students who want to take Chemistry 1A and have either completed Chemistry 2A or one year of high school chemistry with a lab
Students without a high school diploma who would be applying for financial aid:

All graduating students who are referred from the Evaluation/Counseling Department in order to meet graduation requirements.