skip navigation
Continuing Benefit User

You are classified as a Continuing Benefit User if you have attended Norco College and received educational benefits in the previous term and would like to access your educational benefits again for the current term.

Step 1: Meet with a Certifying Official and VA Academic Counselor (OPTIONAL)

  • Inquire with a Certifying Official regarding VA certification status for the upcoming term.
  • Discuss course enrollment options with a VA Academic Counselor using the VA Express Counseling Appointment.

    Step 2: Register for classes using WebAdvisor

    • Veterans Priority Registration Eligibility Requirement:
    • Veterans will receive 4 years of priority registration from the date of separation as listed on the DD214. Submit your DD214 to a VA Certifying Official for approval.
    • Veterans/dependents should enroll in courses that are listed in the VA SEP.
    • Registration dates and times are issued to every student. Click on My Registration Date/Holds on WebAdvisor.
    • View the Registration Video located under Instructions/Tutorials on WebAdvisor for assistance.
    • Pay attention to important dates (last day to add, drop with refund, without a “W”, and with a “W”) and remember that it is your responsibility to drop your class.

    Step 3: Submit the Veterans Intent & Statement of Responsibility (VISoR) & receive Certification

    • The VISoR is available in the Veterans Resource Center (SSV 2nd Floor) or located on the Veterans Resource Center Home Page under Forms. The VISoR must be completed by the student every semester.
    • A Certifying Official will verify that the courses match the student’s VA Student Education Plan before proceeding with VA certification.
    • Once certification at Norco College is complete, students will receive a VA Certification ID number. Veterans/dependents may call 1-888-GIBILL-1 to verify enrollment and payment status.