You are a New Student if you have never attended college previously. You will be required to complete orientation, assessment, and counseling (OAC) prior to registration.
STEPS TO ADMISSION FOR NEW STUDENTS
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
Summer 2018 - JUNE 18
Fall 2018 - AUGUST 31
Winter 2019 - JANUARY 2
Spring 2019 - FEBRUARY 15
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Complete Orientation, Assessment, and Counseling.
College students, who are new to Norco College/RCCD but have attended another college, may skip this step.
First-time college students are highly encouraged to attend a face to face orientation after completing the placement test. This orientation is a great opportunity to meet a Norco College counselor, complete your One Semester Educational Plan and receive general in-person guidance.
Please find the face to face orientations on the calendar below:
Wednesday, January 17 10:30am-12
Monday, January 22 4:30-6pm
Tuesday, January 30 4-5:30pm
Thursday, February 8 3:30-5pm
We also have ESL orientations for our limited English speakers on:
Tuesday, January 16 2-3pm
Wednesday, January 24 4-5pm
Tuesday, February 6 1-2pm
Thursday, February 15 3-4pm
Tuesday, February 20 2-3pm
- Orientations are held in Library 108 or 109 but students are to report 10 minutes early at the Assessment Center
Be sure to bring your placement results with you
The Assessment and Counseling Centers welcome all new students to attend!
4. Activate your student email.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
5. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
6. Pay fees