skip navigation
Services & Forms

The following forms are in PDF file format. If you have problems opening the form, please download the Acrobat Reader first.

Academic Renewal

Approval for Overlapping Classes

Change of Information

COTOP Appeal

Course Grade Verification Form

Course Repetition

Credit by Exam

Cross Enrollment

Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request

Enrollment Verification

Photo ID

Photo ID
College ID cardCollege ID cards are issued in Admissions and Records, free of charge, to students who are enrolled in courses, with Norco College as their home college location. Students must show a photo ID before a college ID card is created. Students without a valid form of ID may present a school yearbook with their photo and name clearly printed.

Why should you get a College ID?
College ID cards can be used in multiple ways: from RCCD library card, free entry to district athletic and performing art events, to discounts at movie theatres, local restaurants and multiple attractions throughout California.

RCCD has also collaborated with the RTA (Riverside Transit Agency) to provide a free bus pass to enrolled students. Some exceptions apply:

  • Students must remain enrolled in one or more unit throughout the term
  • If students are waitlisted for their course(s), you are not eligible for the free bus pass
  • College ID cards take 24-36 business hours to activate once printed from Admissions & Records

Replacement ID Cards
Students may receive two free ID cards per term. Third replacement ID will require payment of $5 before ID card is printed.

Photo ID image needs to be clear! The following are prohibited when photo IDs are taken:

  • Sunglasses
  • Masks
  • Sideview or profile shots
  • Hand gestures (peace sign and etc…)

Students with religious affiliations may be photographed with appropriate clothing or headwear as long as the photo captures the individual’s face.

RCCD has teamed up with Wells Fargo to provide you with optional banking convenience with your Norco College Card.

For more information on linking your Norco College Card to a Wells Fargo Checking account for banking access, visit:

Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.

Financial Accounts Disclosure
The Department of Education’s (ED) Cash Management regulations 34 CFR 668.164(d)(4)(i)(B)(2) (issued October 2015), require institutions participating in T2 (Campus Card) arrangements to list and identify the major features and commonly assessed fees as well as a URL for the terms and conditions of each financial account offered under the arrangement.

Wells Fargo Financial Accounts Disclosures

Riverside Community College District and Wells Fargo Campus Card Agreement
For the award year period of July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017:

  • Total number of accounts: 9,586
  • Total Accounts Mean and Median costs:
    • Mean - $65.36
    • Median - $7.00
  • Total Consideration Received by Institution: $55,340
    • Royalties - $20,000
    • Operational Support - $20,340
    • Marketing - $15,000


Registration Appointment/California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Appeal